Monday, October 24, 2005

Hor Peay Ram,Mar Yaep Roh..... *insert gigling by chin heng*

hehe....semangated la....

sum 41 is so influencial..unfortunately....they suck at being original...most of their lyrics are somehow strongly influenced by old songs...

I haven't had my milo yet.... what a waste...I am considering takng sarsi instead of milo tonight....

I haven't been speaking to anybody on the phone lately...deng la...why is it nobody's calls or sms' me ar....babi betul la....


some say we are b etter off without knowing what life is all about...

think you before you make up your mind,you don't seem to realise...I could do this on my own...

but...if i fall....will you be there for me?...cos i don't plan on catching myself after i fall la...

A few hours ago...I was at this mackers store...and the window was foggy..and erm....i spontaneously wrote a name on the window...but..stupid la...I just watched it fade away..If only things were easy as that....

you know what people...SCREW IT la....screw what you ask?
Dunno la...just like saying that word....influenced by peay pei...stupid c3p0...


I AM THE GREATEST FOOTBALL ANNOUNCER IN MBS...hahahahaha....

school is going to close...I am so going to miss the place la..all the people ....all the spots in it..



hahaha...I'd make a good delivery boy for school text books...especially accounts and mathematics books...

I am really sleepy la...
gooDnight people...



PEAY LEI <------tsick said this is peay pei's sister's name...Wahahaha...i wanted to tell him pei lei..but i misspelt it...so tertulis peay lei...Wahahahha

No comments: