God Rocks la..what else....
I was talking to shen...then i was telling about the things i owe people...two guitars..a b.m.w. car...a t610 handphone...and a few hotwheels cars...
then shen told me i owe people many thigns...she said that i can owe her somethign too...i asked her what that was..and she said his name........
hahahaha...
before i hung up right....she told me *danush,since you are restraining for talking about her..I guess i will restraing from talking about him also*.....cun la she..
relationships...everyone seems to be succumbing to them...well not everyone la...peay pei told me something about yanjie today...I was kind of surprised la..Gwen told me something about relationships too..super proud of her la..
The King will be coming real soon la...I really hope He does...So much will be done by Him la...dengness la now..it's liek everyone is doing things according to their suka suki....succumbing to a concept of societic intergration and domination call culture....bodoh betul la..
but...loads of people are changing for the better too...i've seen so many things this past one week...people whom i've never known to stand up for themselves are even stading up against the opressions of others...it brings joy to know that there are such people la..
I am trying my best to write my best music yet....haihs...deng la...i've got no motivation...no inspiration...I find it really hard la...adui...
won't anybody stand out and give me soem inspiration or motivatin to ask for the least....
by the way...i'd rather he love God than he be christian..
just look at apryl la...
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wah..
danush, dont lah so open.. what i said? no proof!! hehe.
proof....
you wait la...
Post a Comment