here is go,so dishonestly leave a note,for you my only one.....babi wei...yes..that stupdi bangang,bahlul,bodoh,bohyan,babi,bingung song is still stuck in my head....it's been glued to my sub concious mind for the past few months la...as much as i love that song,I really hate it...haihs..
I just cleaned my room...wow...it looks good clean la..
well,yesterday i realised that i only have three weeks left in malaysia..but like i said,I am not ready to go...i have so much unfinished business...haihs...so much to tell people,so much to do,so many relationships to mend..I am trying my best to do them in this three weeks...
Hey Joanne,if you are reading this...I want you to know that i couldn't sms you because i had no credit...i left the shop by the time you replied...my parents stayed back..so cannot use my daddy's phone...
I need a haircut badly,I can almost feel the weight of my hair on my head...should i cut it or leave it to achieve my dream of the beatles hairstyle ar?....peay pei is planning a trip for the prefectorial board to pangkor island...hahaha...good luck peay pei...
By the way...wahahha..i am going to marry peay pei because her NS friend is pretty....goodness....does that even make any sense ar?...haihs....=S Peay pei likes HORNY bananas....ahahhahahah...
My band should be recordign our album in this three weeks..a whoelload of music writtign and composing has been going on this past few weeks....and it's about time we come up with some productivity la....
right now,i need some sleep...haihs...
hehehe..today i went to gym before dinner...mak oi...sakit la my chest..damn sakit...haihs...what to do...mei gwen said she will only call me "boobs" if i go to the gym....hahahahhaha...
Bubbling and Boobs Aeronauticals...Nice eh lee ven? hahahahahaha
TOYOTA SPRINTER TRUENO AE86!!!
sucks la....Satria gti better than it la....I might be buying a satria gti in aussie instead...cos the satrias there use the mitsubishi turbo gsr engines la...real geng la....=)))
Goodnight..esther...not everyone behaves the same way as everyone else on public transport...
Post blog Script..:Esther...my grandfather is 73 years old...and guess what....he is not and exhibitionist and he is Filthy rich wei....WAhahah..interested.??.....currently he is in hospital...due to lung failure..he was admitted again last week...so he fulfils your criterias...
Rich!! Old!! Dying!! ......If anyhtign happens to him...i will be real sad la..he is the bestest best grandpa in the whole wide world la..
goodnight...=)
by the way...alvin..I dont care...wahahahaha
danush: *Screams Blasphemy* *screams and rips open chest clothing**spits on alvin's face**slaps alvin*
ahhaha..that's a somethign like the scene from passion of the Christ...hahhaha
wahahahha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment