Monday, October 03, 2005

This is Anfield.

...today..alot of things went well today...I woke up at 12:30...rode my bike to cheras with ben...came home at four...so cun la..visited tse kai and ziling and all...


been talking to rosie alot lately..hahaha..nice la...she's in a bit of trouble at home..apa la..But don't worry la rosie..You still have The Family ...(rosie has been the youngest for eighteen years,Jien her nephew was born last year..and she has been suffering from l.o.a.s. since then.)


L.O.A. syndrome is lack of attention syndrome...hehehe


My grandfather ....tata is what i call him...fell sick today..His lungs gave way...aiyoh...so cham la..we went back to hometown to visit him in the night...hahah..he was fine...good la...someone like him cannot die until I get a child la...My child would be priviliged to meet him...My tata real cun la..He was a fighter jet pilot during the world war...I would be lying if i said he worked for germany..heheh..the nazis never liked blacks..He worked for the empire!!!...fuiyoo..sounds like star wars...hehe..He worked for the British empire la..=)) He retired after the war and joined the civil service..
Love Him...


Emerson...bros no matter what...I love you man..=))

i am sick la...tomorrow going out with joanne...(chan) ....yj's ex...hahahha...emerson always said he doesn't think she's pretty..heheheh.....

I like this song by Eminem,i think it's the only song worth listening to by him..Sing for the moment...Look past all the foul language and you'll find real meaning....


by the way peay pei...scroll down to see what i have to say






I LIKE THE WAY YOU MOOOOVE!!!!



..hehehe...

stupid song....nice music..terrible lyrics..



My daddy was driving like mad today la....
scarry..


I lost myself for the past few days or rather the past week...trying to find things which were never there...hanging on to moments which were just moments which pass away without leaving any trace of it ever being there physically..Trying to find something in me which i know i never had..trying to rely on relationships which never existed...deng la...


I Hate gramme souness...He is a kopite la..How could he do that to us la..He stole my micheal owen la...or rather..becky's micheal..

I want to marry a pianist who supports liverpool and loves drinking milo and eating spicy food while ranting at refrees who seem biased everytime liverpool plays....I will go for my honeymoon in Merseyside la...=)



This is anfield....the heart of every kopite!

2 comments:

Al-mu Syahrisyawal Ahmad said...

Liverpool VS Chelsea
1 4

Stupid Crouch 15...

Bex said...

Hahahahahha My Owen?

If only he was mine, then he would've never left Liverpool.

Nvm.