Saturday, January 14, 2006

20 people..

I stole this from il-mu...



20 People.

01. Nikita
02. Bobek
03. Ziling
04. emerson
05. esther
06. Prusothman
07. Rosie
08. Peay Pei
09.REnu
10. Alif
11. Tse Kai
12. Wei-I
13. Dhanniya
14. Danush
15. Boon
16. Ramani
17. Akmal
18. Alvin Boey
19. Latha Amma
20. Wee Sim

How did you meet 13?
wah...complicated..I can't remember...

What would you do if you never met 5?
Die of depression for i would not have met Elysse(MY darling)

What do you honestly think of 10?
BACKSTABBER...hahah..no hard feelings mate..

Have you ever liked no.3?
I'd give up my life for her...my daughter..there was a tiem where i loathed her

If 1 died tomorrow, what is one thing that you would like to do?
Marry Her.

Would 2 and 11 make a good couple?
ooooothe BEST in the world..HAHA

Do you think 12 is hot?
DUH.NO..the average body temperature is 36 la..that's not hot la..deng..

Would 1 and 17 be good friends?
Definitely...akmal is desperate..Hahahah

Tell me something about 8:
A girl with some problems..she thinks that I love her friend..deng...Her friend loves me la...right su ling?

Do you know any of 3's family members?
OH BOY..do I?...they HATE me la...they think I am courting her...hahahha..smart..

What language does 19 speak?
TAmil,English and a few words of malay..

Who is 8 going out with?
YANJIE!!!!

Would 18 and 5 make a good couple?
HELL NO...why would they?....HE likes dating models..not haddassahs...

When was the last time you talked to 6?:
Today night..I will call Him.

What is 16's favorite band?
Daler MEhndi..soem HIndi pop bangra thing..I am joking la.. Ramani likes yellowcard..she listens to only one and thinks about all the food in the world..

Does 4 have any siblings?
yeah..three sisters...two of them are the most adorable set of sisters in the world la..Hahaha...I watch loads and laods fo cartoons with them..I miss their company..their are 9 and 11...the other one is 16..She hates me..

Would you ever date 1?
hmmm....date her?...no la...rather cook potato massal for her la.. =) Hahah..deng..poi sulluren..

Would you ever date 7?
HEll NO...She likes guys with height deficiency..I am normal..

Is 15 single?
My FOOT LA...


What is 19s last name?
Rajan.

What is 3's middle name?
Come to think of it..she has no middle name..so..as her father..I name her middle name plaster..Get it? Yong plaster Ziling(ceiling)

What is 10's fantasy?
He wants to have a pleasurable night filled with sex...only with me...

Would 14 and 19 make a good couple?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH...NO la..she's married..BUt i guess we could arrange something...Hahah..rather couple with her daughter la.. =))

What school does 16 go to?
METHODIST BOYS SCHOOL OF KUALA LUMPUR


Where does 1 study?
I seriously don't know..some Girls school....they are deprived of Handoms...charming..intelligent and pleasant young men like me..Hahahha

Where does 9 live?
Westmead


Would you make out with 20?
HAhah..I would..My Good friend la..but i know he has made out with Jagthiswatan before..

Are 5 and 6 best friends?
Hahahahaah!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! KAHKAHKAH!! esther clearly stated that she cannot get along with him...

Is 20 older than you?
SAme la..in fact..younger by a few months..

Is 4 the sexiest bitch alive?
Singing the I'm too sexy song with me is about the sexiest he can be..Hahaha

Is 20 your ex?
Yes. my ex mentor on getting the best of the web...you know what I mean..

Describe sumthing about 14.
Lame...charming..
intelligent..handsome..and available..hahah joking la..the only real things are available and lame..but both of my legs are fine though..

Who is 2 to u ?
MY siamese twin,..when we split classes..the first thing ramani said is "So,your siamese Twin is in 5 kensset huh?"

If you change anything bout 5, what would it be?
the way she thinks of me..I mean her perception of me..something like that la..it's too hard to explain in english..I can only say it in german..

What do you love most about 16?
The fact that she is diabetic..I love eating goodies in front of her..WAHAHAH...oh..not to mention..her sarcasm..Hahah

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

before oyu all ask stupid questions lik ZILING did...everyhting there is fake..except for the esther..emerson..ramani..and osme other small parts..

Anonymous said...

So, im third in your list ar...
yea,dun la loathe me.. i so cute...
since when my middle name become "plaster" and y must it be "plaster"? daddy, cannot simply change name wan lar...
haha, and wanna add sumthing
3 and 15 make a good couple~~!!! haha...

-ziling-

Anonymous said...

since when i ask stupid questions? smart ppl like me wont lar... haha... just wondering, dun wanna suddenly got another person as new mom ma... this is call caring, not stupid... haha

-it's me again-

Anonymous said...

oi..the numbers on the list don't matter la..deng..
deng..you type your name as ziling..then say it's you again...deng...hahahahha...no no...no new mommy all..I be like your uncle elton...get you another daddy/=)

Anonymous said...

lolz she says she's smart but she ironically she does the 'its me again' thing...lolz.lawak giler

wei wei wat did i do to no.5 la?she can't get along well with me?@#$%! wat's wrong wid her?i've met her only once..once is enough to judge someone huh?now i know i can't get along well with her.i judge that she's too judgemental.ahaha.

daddy finger...i seriously think i've got a new mommy...o at least in d process of gettin one lolz

Anonymous said...

sorry that was me earlier...forgot to write name..

Anonymous said...

anak anak aku yang bodoh..

NO new mommy.

PERIOD.

yeah..she judges to fast..

Anonymous said...

to my dear siblings(zeke n pooky),
haih... no wonder i'm the rightful heir to the family throne... wakkakakakkakaka. it is my name after all :P

Anonymous said...

HAhah..well said my son..WEll said. =)

Anonymous said...

what wo, oni smart ppl like me will do this lar. u think if not smart, ppl can do creative things like this lar? see, im smart, i know.
wahahaha...
lukey, dun worry, the smart gene runs in blood wan, so u are smart oso lar...

Anonymous said...

sau pei la..

Anonymous said...

my family filled with perasanted,""smart"","handsome","intelligent","pretty" people..Hahahha...with all our faults..we still get along with each other very well huh?I love you guys la...Seriously,without you guys,I would be what I am today..Hahha..no matter how long we know each other...whoever we marry...whatever we become..how many kids we get..how much sex we have in a week..how many abortions we have or husbands we get...


We're still family huh?

I love you guys la. =) thanks for everything..especially my """smart""" daughter and smart son(lukie),,
my bodoh son(prussie) and uncle ronnie's stupid son as well..HAhhaahh

STUPID SON..HAHAHHA...I am stil laughing la..
=))))))
Hahha...

Anonymous said...

u said ' will i evr date 1' and latr u say ' chumma solurean'

hahaha...b clear...jaanu...

Anonymous said...

will date la...deng...=)

Hahhaha...serious..

Anonymous said...

wei!!!apa ni...y forgotten abt me wun..grr..am i not in de family as well..?bohoo..
btw..heyz..no.8 DOESNT go out with yanjie okay!!

Anonymous said...

hahhaha..fien...I forgot about you....AHha..yeah yeah la...you are in it la...deng...

PEAY PEI AND YANJIE SITTING ON A TREE...P.I.S.S.I.N.G.

Hahahahahah.....