today,I almost lost one of my friends.and mind you people..My friends are limited to a number of twelve people currently(as of 12:26)..I really almost lost every bond I had with her...and yeha...I was lost..so i surrendered..I surrendered everything to God.God's Glory prevailed la people...He restored almost everything if not all bonds i had with her.I feel so ashamed,to come to God only when i need Him,,but yet,,,He is there every single time I run back to Him.
I was so glad when Latha Amma called me.=))The moment she called,I knew God had done His stuff.Today i realised that I love Latha Amma,because she cares enough about me to know that I am hurt by some things..Latha Amma..Is a friend of mine..=) she is fourty something years old i guess...
If you are reading this...yeah..you,,,the person whom I almost lost ties with today,Guess what?Adults will always be hypocritical.ChinkI Bonki..yeah..that's you..spunky. =)
Hey chinki,One day I swear that you will see the best of me. =)I promise you that.
Last night,esther and I had a chat,quarrel,chat,quarrel then a nice chat.=))
that whole red line above is dedicated to esther. =)..the woman,who's not so woman but still womanly in mine and emerson's life.. =))))))) the best proton wira driver in the world as well...soon to be the best my-vi driver.=))
Chinki...deng...I have achieved my target in Australia..:I've spread teh "DUTT" game...
SWATHI FOR TIM!!!!
TOday it's really cold here..I've got the heater on...man...Nikita...you should seriously sit on the roof here today la..that day it was so boring..today I guarantee we'll freeze our butts...
Nikita,Nee Illamei,Nan yenatuku?....deng...Yi hei. =)
3 comments:
true there. very true there.
haihs...susah la bro....deng..
how are you la?...
hey bro..i miss you la man...no lame people here la..
Post a Comment