Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Ali G

you guys know what?...I am dead lonely...

things aren't just the same la...if it wasn't for one or two special people here..I'd seriously be crying every night la..

There...i am contradicting myself..babi...i can't cry la..I just can't cry..i've got all of you to live up to..I wish i was home la...but I cannot as well la..babi...

Tsick..I miss you man...seriously miss you..no people to lepak with la..only spunky..hahah..
prusoth...I miss you la...idiot...I've got no "adventureous" friends here..
Ziling i miss you la daughter...no perasanted men like you here...
and esther....you pandai pandai la..ahahah.

EMERSON.....you know what?....I love you la bro...deng.


anyway...stupid man..I realise that i have no guts...no courage..no anything to do anything...deng..
I miss the proton satria gti and the volkswagen beetle...i miss my driver johnny too...hahaha

babi..

I will change the world one day...i will find the greatest partner to join me and together we will change the world..
i need a hair cut...but someone said i don't need one...hmmm..decisions...

My elysse is beautiful la...esther lied..she didn't send elysse's pics to me...issh...

Looking forward to this weekend..=))) get to lepak with spunky...

wait!!! prusoth...you're confused eh?

hahahhaha...good. =))

imagine ,stand by me and hey jude by john lennon are the best emo songs in the world la...

peace...Booyakasha..restecp....

Keep it real .=)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

stand by me an emo song?
just think of it as a pretty nice song to dance to haha

Mike Rotch said...

it's emo la..
I'd do anythig in the world for someone who'd stand by me no matter what...

Anonymous said...

oohh i thought u meant that
" oh darling darling stand by me" ! haha ..oh wells

Anonymous said...

It is that song la..When the night has come ..and the day is gone..and the moonlight is only light we see...that song la..

It is emo..John Lennon for life..

Anonymous said...

lepak with spunky?! either spunky is goin there,ur comin back,or the person who is called spunky has been changed.hmm.do i have a new mom?hahaha

man i change moms as often as i change my underwears

lolz jk

we miss you here too man.stress is getting to us.EXACTLY 300 DAYS TO STPM!

Anonymous said...

300 days...goodness...
so fast la..i know how 365 days past since spm..WHAhahah..doign nothing..Hahahah

Anonymous said...

haha. love you too bro. really miss you la wei. darn me unappreciative brother i am. when are u comin back laa??

Anonymous said...

daddy,has been very busy lately...yeah, miss u a lot too lar.. u must take good care of yourself ya..
since when i got perasan? telling the truth bout myself onli ma.
nowadays seldom got ppl so honest ad lar...

-ziling-