Monday, January 30, 2006

79879369

i just called emerson...he was shocked....I cried to him..hahahah...all these years i tried my best to make sure he doesn't see me as a weakling...and i cried to him...he was dead shocked...
but yeah...i feel much much better now...SO much better...

he was like...wei bro...what's wrong?...

ahahhaah..and i kept weeping...not tellign him..
then he was like"is it becuase of her ar""
me:it's because of everyone la.."
him:if you notice,you're not god.You can't please everyone"
me: sob sob....
him:....i got to go..we're going out...

but yeah...i wiped the phone....it was wet...and tasted salty...hahaha
then looked myself iin the mirror..and smiled..=)

then i washed my face and came to blog this up..=)

2 comments:

promises said...

emo la wei..i respect..if only i can cry on the phone too..but i prefer crying infront of the comp..

Mike Rotch said...

hahah..man..i use to cry in front of the comp too many times...haihs...
I've failed as a bloody human being,a friend,a jaanu,a dad,a bro by birth,a monyet,an accountability partner,a darling,a sayang,a son,a band leader, and as a person...haihs...i hate myself..

I wish she could love me...but you know,,,at the same time,I wish i couldn't love her...

deng..these things are so complicated...