Sunday, January 22, 2006

jaanu...am i still jaanu?

hahaha...

almu...you are the best bassist in the world..

not because of how you play..
not because of who you play with..
not because of what you play...
but because of what you say...

you know what bro?...
it's started...it's already happening...it just began.
it's beginning "to hurt like hell"

i wish i had listened to you...

stupid man...but you know me... i can't cry..you people depend on me don't you?...i can't cry for your sake..

we will survive...we will...
hahah...we've been surviving all the while..

i just can't wait for the day when we will start winning..


danush to almu and about somebody...

signed

idiot
...........................
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to my dear shen...

I did God proud...hahaha...it's superb ar shen?...when you make God proud
and you end up burning inside...hahaha...it makes me hate Him more...

am I still your jaanu?

yeah...please tell me if I still am...

3 comments:

Al-mu Syahrisyawal Ahmad said...

Hey brother... Stay strong man.. It's not wrong to cry brother... I did it every night...

promises said...

pamtat...suddenly everybody turns emo..i remember i'm the only emo in this band back then...aih..

Anonymous said...

hahah...my faithful band mates return to me..nope nope...i am not emo ...

cos she feels the same way i guess..Hahahah...bodoh me..