Tuesday, January 24, 2006

sayang...

the words below are about waiting for that one girl until th emoment where any hope of being able to live with her happily ever after disappears...



We give everything for one girl right?
If she want to waste her time with another guy, so be it.
But by getting hurt, being honest and all, we'll leave a mark on them.
A mark of honesty, commitment, loyalty, and trust.
So, they can't complain cuz we did NOTHING WRONG!!!

And, we GOT NOTHING TO LOSE!!


those words up there..almu told me..he commented it in one of the postings below..

you are so wrong almu..you won't realise how much you lose until the moment where she is gone forever..you will sit and regret on all that you have missed out..so..yeah...the hurt will be so big..the pain will be so unbearable...i know this is a bit hypocritical coming from me...but yeah..it'll hurt...not many people will be able to bear that...nor are there many whom are willing to wait and watch their world just fall down on them..I tell you man...it'll hurt...but yeah..

we are survival of the lamest...the best band in the world...and no matter what decisions we make..the three of us will always hold each other up...

almu..you guys will always be there for me won't you?

when my world falls down on me,I'll meet you and sid down at the bottom..we'll build everything again from bottom to top...

i couldn't sleep yesterday....I am in college now..stupid man..it' starts at 1...I am here at 9 in the morning...


anyway..yeah..i couldn't sleep..well..i couldn't call spunky that late..so i called emerson..that bozo didn't pick up..and then I called peay pei(the shit chick)...she complained to me about gwen..it's stupid..i didn't like it when she badmouthed gwen to me..hmm...deng..but yeah..peay pei has the right ..=)=)
so i told peay i'll try to do something...stupid la..i called gwen up...AHhahahah..had a nice conversation with her...haahaa..pity that girl..she feels out of place at school..she misses her old school..=(
after i finished with gwen..i called peay pei and spoke to her a bit..then i called home...

Mom:danush,are you alright?you sound so down..
danush:yeah ma...alright..nothing..i am not down.
mom:you sure?tell me what is wrong..
danush:nothing ma..all is fine..

that was part of our conversation...
I lied to her...nothing is alright here...everthing is bad..
deng..Nikita just sms-ed me..she's at her friends place...

shen told me that masking my face and hiding my feelings from the world is bad...
I tell shen that it's a gift.=))It makes people happy.=)

would you rather i make you sad shen?

I miss the family...=(..but i am allowed to miss them...i've got commitments here..
I haven't spoken to my daughter in ages...haihs..
Tse Kai made this statement..."HANS SOLO is Boon"
AHahha..how true..

CHRISTINE!!!

Heheheh..I wish the knew..Gwen asked me to send her mms..=)..
i miss my guitar..stupid gwen...she's keeping my guitar(white chocolate) in the cupboard...babi..

earlier today i was walkign in the city..on the pitt street malls...and yeah..my mp3 player was playing imagine by john lennon...babi...that was so emo ...the walk..the song...the people just passing by me...everything was so emo...and it was raining...
i don't know if i mentioned..i am currently in the computer lab..bored..

i am becoming moody and emo...yesterday i shut myself in my room for the whole evening..just sat there...write stuff..and think stuff..i hate this..crap...i almost hate myself...I deserve better than to be emo..i need.something..anything..anybody....

I figure even teh tarik tongkat ali cap orang kampung would do..what the heck..i don't even mind kacip fatimah....

one day i will be the most succesful man in the world...so succesful that nobody would not want to marry me...that's my dream...my goal to get out of this emo phase and become a poser just like almu and sid..they are so happy now..that is my goal..=)..

AAAARRGH!!!!!..I'M AN OGRE!!....hahahah..donkey...i haven't laughed for joy in days...


forgive me..this posting sounds morbid and depressing and sad because I am morbid,depressed and sad..but yup yup yup...i've got nothing to say...i seriously have nothing to say now..

Aunty Caylice spoke with me the other day..she kept adressing me as sayang..=)
and she calls me sayang too..=) deng...i smile when she does...babi..it hurs even even more..ahahah...

OI GWEN!!!!....We always ever will reap what we sow...

i am tired...dead tired..was walking for over an hour..and was freezing my butt off outside...haihs...

I want a shoulder to appear next to me so that i can cry on it..

17 comments:

Al-mu Syahrisyawal Ahmad said...

Dont tell me that man. I dont want to hear it. I dont want to read it...

It's the only thing that's pushing me forward...

I dont want to believe it. I wont.

I DONT.

Mike Rotch said...

dude...the wait is even greater when we can embrace that fact...

it hurts man..alot..even now it does...when it really ends..it will hurt more...but after that..we'll at least have each other..

Al-mu Syahrisyawal Ahmad said...

Sigh...

Sometimes, some people are not meant to stay... Only to linger..

Mike Rotch said...

i know that...

you made me cry the last time you told me that...

now you make me cry again..

it's hurting man..too much..

save me...

Al-mu Syahrisyawal Ahmad said...

We'll save each other alright...

I cant cry anymore...

I cant. I'm counting on myself now.

Hey, I went to college today. For Malaysian Studies.

I resisted not going. I pushed myself.

I've won. I want to continue winning. For you all.

Mike Rotch said...

hahha..that's good man..


i will never be someone who would linger to anybody..I am a friend to all...even if they aren't..

almu..

i crying man...cos it's just hurting too much...it's so hard to face facts man...=(

Al-mu Syahrisyawal Ahmad said...

I know man...

Same here.. Same here..

I'll never linger..

Mike Rotch said...

we will proove that we care...even if they don't...

selagiku mampu,ku terima segalanya...walaupun hatiku merana... ahhaha...right?

Al-mu Syahrisyawal Ahmad said...

Because we always do care. Always.

Yeah..

We'll pick each other up.

Mike Rotch said...

yup yup yup..we'll pick each other up...

as we will wait till our worlds fall down on us..and right after it falls...i'll be there for the both of you...and you will be there for me as well..=)

Al-mu Syahrisyawal Ahmad said...

Hmm...

I just dont know what to reply..

Thanks brother..

Mike Rotch said...

hey man..remember our days...we use to drive around..carefree....in the proton satria gti and teh volkswagen..and teh volvo..and teh land rover...and the proton saga...ahhahah....and we'd scream and shout from the car to other people...okay..not we..but me...Hahahah..and all teh wonderful dinners and suppers....and our great jamming sesions...we were problem free...well..almost...that's becaus eosmethings we had budget issues..Hahahah...=)...I wish i had those days back...but with the good things i have now..I fin dit hard to regret...=)))

Mike Rotch said...

yeah..we'l be able to jam properly too..THATS IF YOU PRACTISE YOUR BASS...hahahha

i miss you and sid..i miss feling chicken everytime we had problems..
and i love her..AHhaha..

deng..simply...sibuk only..

Al-mu Syahrisyawal Ahmad said...

Dont worry man. Years from now, we'll have triple the fun we had man. Much more. THEN, we will really have PROBLEM-FREE FUN!

Hahahahaa!

Anonymous said...

hey...sayang...if i did anytin wrong frgive me plz....i beg u..ure my best fren no mater wot

promises said...

hi sayang...didnt you miss my drumming? hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

shut up sidek...no nikita..you're fine.just the way you are..=))))

I am sorry..real sorry..