ok...I stayed at nikita's house last night..I hung with vasanth till eleven in the night...he is nikita's brother...yup yup yup...then he went to sleep since he had work....Hahahah...
Nikita and I ended up talking all the way until three o clock in the morning..she told me loads and loads of stuff..=)
I was surprised as to why her valium didn't take effect..so yeah...we woke up at eight the next morning and we travelled a hundred kilometres north to Hellensburg and then unto Kiama...the ocean was superb..Hahahahaha...really...=)) we had english tofee ice cream and chocolate thick shakes..=)
superb la...by the time we came home it was already 6 in the evening..
We had subway for dinner and idli and tomato chutney as well...
Latha Ma cooks like nobody's business..really good..I even drank tea today..=)
Niki and I took so the many photos la..ahhahah..real good ones on top of that..
check out the one below..=)))


Make sure you guys zoom in on it..superb view la..near the blowhole..=)..bugger..we look like freaking tourists...
overall..I had a good day today..one of the best...especially those small conversations in the car..=))
6 comments:
pheewit
glad to see u r enjoyin australia
really talk like u know australia d. ape ni. turning into some aussie now la.
u liar. there is NO whale oso in the pic. mana blowhole laa?? deng.. zooomed in for nothing.
BODOH....blowhole means where water spouts out la...not suppose to be on whales only...knnbccb la..
from the blardy ground la emerson..
yea i guess he is havin fun..hahah...so am i...
hahah...oie nikita..
i sound so fake now..
hahahha...deng ..I really am having fun =)
yup yup yup
Post a Comment