Friday, March 10, 2006

david and goliath

siang ling said she sayangs me alot. =)) i am beaming la. Last night i was feeling so down.I called people,and they asked me to sleep out of concern. =))

Just when i feel nobody loves me,a whole tub load of love comes pouring in.

aaaaahhhh...melting in so much love la. when she mistreats me,when he misunderstands me,when they don't seem to care,there's always someone else who does the opposite. =)

i am drowning ,in all this love la...ahahah...i am so happy. so so happy.

the prefects are going for camp.stupid flying fox.it scares me after mr. fauzi died on the flying fox.It scares me.I can't speculate.

yesterday when i was on the way home from class at nine in the night,i started to tear.i was afraid i was going to die.i got really scared because i really didn't want to die.but then this verse about fearing Him who can not only kill but has the power to cast into hell.

He took my fears away la.I don't mind dying. I mind being cast into hell. So yeah,i make my stand.To fear the One who can cast into hell instead of the ones who can only kill.

AND....the story of David and Goliath is such an inspiration.I can do anything at all.

edit*

sorry la..I (the normal danush whom is always filled with yi hei) have been away for some time.I am back now.=) hahahah..i feel so euphoric la.=)

to esther and emerson:I am going to make the both of you so proud of me.

No comments: