Friday, March 24, 2006

osarate

today we had a barbeque at cogee beach.=) played football,ate and learnt to speak loads of languages.=)

after everything lepak with yoshie till evening in the city.Mustapha couldn't because he was tired.Hahahah.pity him la.I am so lonely.Yoshie and I were walking when we saw a box of reese milk chocolate peanut butter.Hahaha.Straight away bought some and went to the post office to post it to gwen.Yoshie drew something in the letter i wrote to gwen.hahah.She can draw la.I guess all japanese people can draw.

I spent my whole evening watching animes.BLEACH and going through old episodes of Samurai X. =))..sounds like a spin off for X-Men.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Angry la.People not treating each other nicely.They are being more selfish nowdays.

Heiko was very kind and he cooked through the whole bbq.I met two new lebanese people.Mohammed and Yasser.Idiots.They are joining college next semester.Hahahha.My class has 9 lebanese clowns.8 of them are born in Lebanon and one was born in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia. =D

Yoshie will be leaving for japan in four months time.Hahaha.Lepak with her till then.=))
well,back to my animes now.=)

No comments: