Saturday, March 25, 2006

disgusting.

so much for watching animes.Stupid internet.Nobody want to share fi les in the morning.So hard to download la.Yerr...

Bleach rocks la.Kon is so so so so cute.i can't believe i am agreeing with Gwen.yerr...Kon is too cute la.

My phone is at the shop.Change software.now using some NEC phone.It is dubbed the PlayStation in my college.Because it is so big.I carry a freaking playstation to school everyday.

Reese's peanut butter with milk chocolate.I don't know what it tastes like.Bought before,but never taste before.

I realised soemthign about myself today.At mc donalds.I am not adventureous when it comes to food.I am disgusting when it comes to food.Imagien this, chocolate chip cookies,with potato gravy and sauce with coke and yogurt. Yums. =)

Yoshie knows how to have fun wei.Beer tastes bitter and apparently, according to my friends at college,beer tastes like beer.goodness.

Mustapha,Allahuakhbar. It means God Almighty in Arabic. =)

No comments: