Thursday, March 02, 2006

Turn Around

I am in college now.I didn't see the people i thought i would see today.Something about Australia just annoys me.The way things aren't what they seem.Athes has gone back to Malaysia from Indonesia.I just finished my chocolate milk and it's just a quarter to ten in the morning.I haven't slept properly in three days.Every night i wake up in the middle of the night and brood about why i can't please people the way they want me to and why they can accept me for what or at least who i am.I wish i never got this attitude of trying to please people la.STupid Yi Hei.Today i will remain in the city until half past nine in the night.I wish I had at least one of you people here.I don't have a proper Youth fellowship,not that I have an improper one.I am gratteful still,for all I have.God is Good indeed.Very Good.

2 comments:

promises said...

if you have me around..we'll be jamming all night long la..huhuhu..

whats up la..i'm alone here also la..

busteif said...

hey dannu
excuse you should never thought that people dislike you because i think every body in da college like you . Do you know that most of lebanese guys tolad that you are lovely person and as (promises) said you not the only lonely so take this bad thought from your head and think properly what Thomas said i want to to tell you if you have any problems please tell me when we are together maybe i can help you and in the last i would tell you if you beleive in Jesus with my all respect.WHAT WOULD JESUS DO. do you remember i told it for you before bytheway you are my best freind here beleive or not beleive