Wednesday, March 22, 2006

fei kei cheung.

Hi joanne =))

Gwen messaged me.She told me to be careful of tsunamis.....lame la.
Hahaha...Goodness...you people better study hard for stpm and stop hanging on the phone with danush late at night..Australian Time i mean. =)
Ziling's daddy is fine. HAHAHA..I pulled the biggest prank ever and everyone in school fell for it.Even the office staff.

I told ziling that i know boon better.I told her i have seen parts of him she has never seen.Haha.
She said that the day she starts seeing those parts,she will be able to see it more often than me.
Horny la she. Perseph-HORNY.



Paul Chua said she is too flat.hahaha.Idiot.He said nevermind,he thinks it will grow.Yerr.Reminds me of Ivy Pow.Ivy POW....a bit ironic dont' you people think..I mean her surname.

hahaha.I am so happy la. =)

By the Way...I am IN LOVE with BLEACH.
yerr...so chun la the show..no wonder Michelle was promoting it to me..

Anyway...got to go la.I just got a whole Box of Fererro Roche. =) Nyam Nyam Nyam =)))
The security guard at Help UC is in love with Wei-I..I am pretty sure Wei-I loves him too.

Psalms 23 is so chun la.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Danush =)

promises said...

hi danush..hehe..

Mike Rotch said...

hahah...bodoh...kau online ke?....babi....get on msn la..I need some advice from you..

promises said...

i cant go online la...here window msn pun kena block...babi..send me an email la..i'll reply a.s.a.p

Wei-I said...

haha...can't believe u actually post that up..crap la..