last night after class,which was around 9:30 in the night,mustapha and I walked to darling Harbour. I called Gwen,hahaha...had a superb chat with her la.=))))
"quote unquote"
mummy said don't call everyday.Three times a week.okay?
hahahaha...
it cost me crazy 43 dollars la.Grrrrr.43 DOLLARS la....grrrrrrr.Can buy don't know how many plates of chicken rice la.
_________
Edit.
Just reached home from school.Tired.Need food but there isn't food at home yet.Listening to Jars of Clay:from the studio/from the stage,just bought it yesterday.
Yesterday i told gwen that I call peay pei from here just to listen to her complain to me about all the things happening in her life.Haha.How true.=))
peay pei agreed.
i am so tired and i think i am going to sleep now.Have to take an afternoon nap.haven't taken one in such a long time.
Something is wrong with me,I still get that feeling that i am unappreciatted.
To the Tertiary people:thanks alot for the prayers.
To emerson:thanks for not changing too much.
To the family:I love you guys alot.
To gwen:lame-o-supreme-o
To nikita:lei hou chongyi kong fai wah.
To Latha Ma:thanks.
To The Father,The Son and The Holy Spirit: =) Mere words are not enough eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey you fat man all you care about is eating chiken rice isnt it good to see yo laughin cya maybe on sunday
heyy wht kong fai wa is dis..hmm so u tc wei..cya
Post a Comment