Monday, March 06, 2006
On my knees.
This phrase
"Like Icarus,I collide"
It hits me hard.We are foolish people.We tend to go our own way instead of the way which has been set.We know that His way is the safest way round.It guarantees us our destination but yet we still tend to stray.We choose to go our own ways,thinking that we'd be better off doing what we want.Foolish truely.
Why is it we realise all this,that John 14:6* is the only passage our journey can be completed ,and still tend to walk away.make our own paths.Why is it He realises this and still offers us that path,that love,that caring,our salvation?
It's utterly disappointing to me and Him when i refuse to do what is right but choose to do what is easy.
I've been paranaoid lately.I keep thinking about the end of times.I am afraid i won't be able to pull it through alone.i've been askign promises for my friends.The best of us to join me wherever i am.i am pretty sure i'd be able to make my way to heaven and resist everythign else with them.
But still,it's idiotic that we stray away like icarus.
The legend of Icarus is that he and his father were held captive on a tower in an island.Thye managed to make wings for themselves from wax and feathers of the sea gulls.Icarus was told by his father to not fly to close to the sun and too low towards the sea.Icarus foolishly flew up high wanting to go his own way.The sun melted the wax off his wings and he fell and drowned in the sea.
i don't want to be icarus anymore.
*John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
something else i need to talk about.The Holy spirit.It's amazing.for he dwelleth in me.=)
I love God loads la.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment