Monday, March 13, 2006

lahme has the greatest smell.

today kind had it's bad and good things.

My class was filled with people.I met a korean girl.Hahah.Nice chat with her.She didn't want to believe i was eighteen years old.

some girl on the train gave me the "eeew,what's your problem ?" and "you're disgusting,don't come near me!" stare.I felt hurt but within a few minutes I got hold of my mind and took control la.I didn't want to care.the sad thing is that nobody was there to support me.among that whole pile of dung,there was no pony shining radiantly enough to show me light.crap,there was no pony at all.

well,most people's spm results were bad.I still don't know what my granddaughter got.Wish her all the best.I never experienced the anxiety of spm results.I met with the accident.hahaha.

going to change my whole blog layout.I've got holidays coming in two weeks.But before that i've got my finals this week.Nonsense la.I need to study before i can enjoy holidays.

this name Jang Nara is so familiar la.Anyone has info on it?too lazy to google.Mustapha came over.I had fun la.A friend after so long.=))
She doesn't treat me or herself like a friend.yeah,she la.Who else.

Gwen carved she and I on some jambu.HAhahaha.goodness.I can't even freaking carve a ball.HAHAHAHAHAH.today i showed my artistic skills at the library.Hahah.will put a pic up soon.

anyway,I am fine,doing good with God's grace,with more of His grace,i'll be doing great.=)

take care la...and prus and boon...you people should give galvin a break.Put yourself in his shoes.Athes seems to have brains.I expected better off you prussy.Galvin's hurt la.
peay pei made a statement today.She would not spare me twenty minutes.So much for childhood friends la huh?Go play with yor tong hua chai la...ask him to call you everyday.you had headache for two days with time to play water..go trekking,nightwalk and all..but no time to sms?
Stupid reasons la people give nowdays.the worst of them being "no time!"

bye bye =)

edit*

still thinking about what peay said...babi la..it hurts la.I don't want to care.crap la.After the train incident i thought about the nice things I have in life like peay ,ziling,tsick,pruss all..haihs.

Prussy,for oyur information,I would not have acted differently from the way you did.Galvin's done things to me too.so yeah,i take my words back. =) AGM.HAhaha..but still i admire you man,for proving that point to Galvin.Ask athest o come sell shoes here,can get more money because of the transfer rate.hahaha...relax ar all of you..

about that train thing,still feeling abit too offended.it wasn't racism because she was the same race as me.Haihs,i guess that makes it worse?....bodoh la..i want to come back home la.i miss MALAYSIA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jang Nara is a singer/or a group of singer... from Korea i think.

Wei-I said...

yea..a korean singer/actress