That's all.
Period.
My foot la.
Lol. I love the "lah" in us malaysians.
Hehe.I am so going to miss the people I love here.Prusoth hasn't got a job yet.That means I am leaving before he gets a job.Haha!!
I win!
I am emo. Haha. Something i heard from someone.
It's almost impossible to find someone whom you can "click" with.
I beg to differ on that.It's you who decides whether you can click with that person.
I haven't transfered my photographs from my phone to my p.c.
Great photo in it.Haha...some just blew my hats off while i laugh....
By the way...somethign extremely remarkable happened.
Scene: Tepanyakki Restaurant Times Square.
Time : 3:15 p.m.
Event : I ate almost all the vegetables which were served with my dish of chicken and rice.
Comments : Wow! Mom would cry blood if she saw me eating all that vegetables.
_____________________________________________________________________
We can all sleep sound tonight.I am not crazy or anything.I love the transformers.My friend who
will not earn big bucks in the future is going to borrow RM 3800 from me and buy me that
Optimus Prime. Wah! Chun la! I love her.
I in return will buy her a set of FEATHER Green and Blue earings .
SePahnKee =) Spunky and Funky.
I learnt a new word.Saw it on Jiaamei's blog.
It is ********************** .Very Obscene.
Nites. I am bored.
_____________________________________________________________________
This is an edit.
I cannot sleep.
Somebody help me.
Someone told me that i should not phone someone on a daily basis.I will lose the enthusiasm.Haha.
She wants to be a teacher.An english and bible knowledge teacher.Wow.I admire the simplicity of her ambitions.But I guess it seems simple only to me.Yet,it is as important to her as my destiny is to me.
Destiny.....
That is one subject about me that i have been contemplating on for the past few months.
I really didn't know what to do with myself at first but the Lord has been revealing things to me.So,yes.I am taking His word for everything la.I bet things are going to turn out real fine.
Psalms 91 again. It rocks. The Best of the Pslams!
This is Little Elysse.She's grown so much now.I will miss her dearly.She has got to be the best darlign anyoen can ever have in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment