Friday, November 04, 2005

Tired and torn in the inside as well as the outside.

screw all the ffk-ers....


i realised something yesterday...

tse kai told me peay wanted to ffk me..if esther was not coming...theni told him biasala....

and i realised...only three people hang out with me because of me....
the rest of them only hang out because of the people around me...dengness....they amke stupid conditions like *i'll come if he or she comes*

kestupiditynesity la........I hate that... really really hate it...penegasan on the HATE...

by the way...that three people are al-mu,tsick and ben...love them for that la...


say you,say me...nice song...except for the bridge...i think it is stupid..

i think everything is stupid...


ishh...feel damn like one kind la....dengnesity la...


screw everything...really feel like...RAGE......!!!...taking over......NOOO...

nothign la..it's just a battle inside me to let my rage out..


guess what??


I did let it out....My hand hurts...(kept punching the computer monitor..)



screw it...I feel damn one kind la....


haha...all my diwali money..spent on things i am not using...food for people..petrol money for people..fireworks for people...and that stupid fireflies trip...I am not even going...babi ness la...
I freaking hate life la..I freaking hate it....a whole damn lot....


I wan to sleeeeep....sleep for so long that i forget everything about life....
wake up like a newborn....then it will be good...I will know what to do...=)

No comments: