wooooo...today was chun...I am sick...
Note...i am statign i am sick only to prove that God will make me healthy again =)
heheheh..yesterday cun la....got hold of a virago 250 cc...then rode to gwenhouse to deliver some things to her.
Gwen: wow!!..that is chun man..
Me: i know...wahah
Gwen: I cant belive you actualy came..
Me:...wahahh..
ahahahah..we had nasi kandar at pelita in bangsar..(The Band)was cun..
then we drove home..
Today was really boring.... I learnt this.. Worship isn't only about
feeling..It's about commitment to God..Just because you don't feel His presence..
doesn't mean you don't have to worship....or that He isn't with you..
Tomorrow either goign times square or midvalley...gilernesity la... If go times square chun la...
can go to the xl and the other ty shop there...i want to oogle at the OPTIMUS PRIME!!!!!.....TRANSFORMERS!! ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!!!
gilernesity....wahhahahaahah
i've been mms-ing liek crazy this past few days...tak pernah send mms before these few days..wahahahwhaha
i need sleep...and yesterday was the first time i slept before two o clock in months la...!!!!!..giler..i suddenly like sleeping la..
yapsterr rocks..wahhah
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment