Thursday, November 24, 2005

From the Earth to the Grave.

I have to go on with life.

No matter who or what I leave behind.

Good memories I cherish and Bad ones I keep.


I am going to take some time out for myself.Spend some time alone.
I am also going to channel my melancholy to God.He'll know how to solve it.Duh...He is God.
I will spend more time with my family than friends.
I will tell her how things are going.

I WILL take my testimonials from school.

I guess I'll try my best to spend more time with her as well.
Definitely most of my time will be used for taking my self out of the picture of my Malaysian life.

Australia is something I have to look forward to.I have a bigger chance at serving the Lord in better ways.


I was telling Doulos about my worship sessions with shen via the phone.


Someone made my day by stating something which i thought nobody ever noticed.Someone cared for me before I was born again.It's nice to know that.

Thanks Mate.

No comments: