been thinking more than i usually do.
what does it mean to be a christian?
I don't know la...but i think it is living by the word of God. I guess if one lives a life which is approved by the Bible, that makes him a christian..
But contradictively,Sining is allowed.Only because we are human and we are the born with sin.
haihs...don't know la... but i will try my best...I want to be honest. Until last week,I hadn't talk to God for weeks.i hadn't erad my Bible for weeks as well...I felt so hypocritical....and yeah...i felt i didn't deserve the love of God...but unlike pastor micheal spencer ,I had people to guide me. Shen and evelyn's godsister. =) haha...thanks people..for actually bringing the word of God to me..For showing me His love through your life. =)
For assuring me that God does not ever leave us,It's just us humans who leave God thinking we're better off on ourselves.
I remember reading a verse that goes something like
"When God is with us,Who else can be against us?"
May the love of God find you people..
I've been recollecting the memories i have of Mr.Alex Ong's preaching...It scares me to think that he said the world will end in the year 2008...i mean considerign all the calamities taking place now..
Thursday, November 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment