Friday, November 25, 2005

this life is more than ordinary so please go write your message on the pavement

I went to HELP UC today..Attended their cf. I think the speaker was a certain Dr.Goh.He was superb la...but I was too tired...haha..Met loads of new people...Jeremy...hahah..super cute la he...

I spent first two hours after noon with esther..haha..today is the last day I get to see her before I leave.

After that,Tse Kai and I went to Mega Mall...hahah..One Hour of pool and mc donalds was chun and a little bit of Roald (Ronald Ram) Dahl in MPH.During tea,he said that he could count the number of things I LIKED with his fingers.

1.Chicken Breast.
2.Milo
3.Chinese Tea
4.Spunky
5.Mid Valley Mega Mall
6.School

Haha...He is psychic la...Well I guess there really is only a few things in this world which I like huh?

Haha..I will miss esther by the cartloads...Little Elysse looked so pretty today...I will miss that little girl a whole load as well...Haihs.

No comments: