Monday, November 28, 2005

Usia Dewasa mengajar erti cinta kepada aku

Everything is happening too fast.

Esther's gone,Ziling isn't here..Same as boon.

She doesn't seem to care anymore.Note I said seem.It means I am assuming.

SCREW yellowcard.Support the Local Music Scene.

ATAS NAMA CINTA-FLOP POPPY

Haha.I was expecting a poem last night.Crap la.It didn't come.Waited in vain.

By the way,I slept at 5:08 a.m.

Atas name cinta,Terlahir aku,Melihat Dunia.
Demi jiwa,Ruang Batinku,Kau adalah,Pendamping Jiwaku.

I see something theological in that song.

We don't talk like we used to.After the outing,things just changed.
__________________________________________________________________

Kerina made it clear to al-mu that I am not wanted around.

*Kerina is al-mu's girlfriend.

Crap man.I seriously can't get along with girls.

__________________________________________________________________

Nirvana played a few CHRISTIAN songs.So people,please don't judge them.I mean if you consider other bands christian bands because they play christian songs.Then,I guess Nirvana qualifies as a christian band.

By the way..I made this enquiry into them because Gwen told me her interpretation of one of their songs.
Anyway,Judgement is solely personal.So I guess I have no right to judge or agree to judgement.

__________________________________________________________________

By the way,

Al-mu and Sidek and Joanna Choo(Fatty Jo)..
want to tell you people that she doesn't call me or sms me anymore.
It's saddening la.

*Excerpt of someone else's blog.(Gwen's)*

lovesounds fragile to me yet warm
sometimes i'm afraid of it
to love is to give ones heart to another
if your heart have been ripped before there will
always be a memory left behind
same here ,i hear ppl say tht u shouldn't put
all ur eggs into one basket
partially sometimes i wish i could hold on to tht
i tried caring for someone with a mighty effort
giving this person gifts and phone calls and
taking the extra mile to meet one another
i aspired for something in return probably a phone call or a
note show tht person is returnin my effort
but nophone calls were rare
aspiration to make the effort to meet me was not in existance
oh tears did strem down my eyes
but wht could be done,i would scream at times at the top of my lungs
but this wish could never be fulfilled
even writing this makes me feel empty
a sigh is all i could release,could i say tht best friends
are just rare to find or a close pal
yes i would say,when u find tht person u just click
like tht'if tht person is not the one
no matter wht things wouldn't work out especially if tht
person do not know how far u are going to expand tht friendship
its a wreakand tht person doesn't budge to make it happen
but through this experience i realise tht loving a person
takes the heart out of tht person

yeah,this exactly how I feel.I guess it sucks la.
I am not goign to update till i don't know when.I guess until things are settled
between that person and I.

I need to sleep. I don't want to wait for a stupid poem which isn't going to come anyway..
I guess waiting for it would be like Dumbledore said:"Being optimistic to the point of stupidity"
nice words of an old man.

2 comments:

Al-mu Syahrisyawal Ahmad said...

So you think by saying all this can make it all better again? Dont bother replying.

Mike Rotch said...

today rocked la..i was at Gwen's ...was there kinda late..but i helped la...Stupid la..i injured my hand even more..guess i overworked it..thank God nothing fell down while i was carrying stuff..if not die la..have to pay for it...haha.