I leave in one week.Get It? One crazy week.
I have so much to say,so much to do yet I have so little time.
I couldn't even speak to her properly on the phone a while ago.Deng.
Shen told me something.She said I am unforgetable.She said I've left a legacy.I am extremely depressed.I really don't know what to do.Eleven months has passed so fast.Yet the clowns make fun of me.They don't know how hard it is to leave.I mean,It's good thing that I've been delaying.But the always made fun of me.Supid.It hurts to see your friends laughing at you when the reason you are doing something is them.
No matter how fun or joyful this posting looks,I am really really depressed.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
"No matter how fun or joyful this posting looks,I am really really depressed."
I know...
I need my friends and her as well.
if you guys were meant for each other..you'll be together..no matter where you'll end up in the future
Ahahha.. I recognise that phrase.. Ahahaha...
We need you la..
haihs...It so the hard la fellas...
Post a Comment