Today rocked.Below are the reasons why.
1.Mom,dad and I went out to town.We haven't done that in years.See,dad and i aren't really
on speaking terms eversince my pmr results.
2.Gwen called me.Asked me to help with her moving.
3.I met the best guy in the world la.Andrew!!Hehe..he rocks big big time.Hehe.
Well,anyway,Helped at gwen's place.Deng la.DOn't want to complain but I think I spoilt my right hand even more.I can't seem to even do simple jobs with it.
I got my second going away present.It was from michelle.YEAH...BOTH MY GOING AWAY PRESENTS CAME FROM ASSUNTARIANS!....Yeah...Sister Enda instilled some good values in them.=)
Had dinner with gwen's family and friends.
Chun la.I ate vegetables again.Haha..I ate more veges than meat today.=)
I met some really "special" people.heheh.=) nice people la..
Also today I was told off for using my mobile phone for random photo shots.
hehe..deng la..My bad...I am going to quit random photography.Haihs...My hobby.
well I reached home around 10 p.m.
now transfering things to my comp from my mobile phone and vice versa.
I am going to miss all of them.Alot.
Monday, November 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am going to kill you.
Damn it...
hashah..of course i know what it is..but i am against it..I prefergood old home gaming...
Post a Comment