haha...sorry la dayana...=)I like you la..the way you said,,danush?,you arern't saying bye to me?hahahah.....lets be friends?
Ahahahaha... Good to know my friends meet each other and like each other.. Ahahhaha.. Feel good la, for introducing you two..
I heard that... Yeah, you did. Was nice of you wei.. Appreciate it... To him la, I mean.. I mean.. Alah, you know la what I mean... Ahahahaha..
dayana...ada tanya al-mu tak?Takde kan?
wut are lady lumps????
Post a Comment
5 comments:
haha...sorry la dayana...=)
I like you la..
the way you said,,danush?,you arern't saying bye to me?
hahahah.....lets be friends?
Ahahahaha... Good to know my friends meet each other and like each other.. Ahahhaha.. Feel good la, for introducing you two..
I heard that... Yeah, you did. Was nice of you wei.. Appreciate it... To him la, I mean.. I mean.. Alah, you know la what I mean... Ahahahaha..
dayana...ada tanya al-mu tak?
Takde kan?
wut are lady lumps????
Post a Comment